Monday, Aug. 8
9 a.m., Marblehead Historical Commission. Attend virtually HERE. One the agenda: 2022 Commission officers and associates appointments; commission financial status; historic surveys status; collection managers report.
Tuesday, Aug. 9
10 a.m., Board of Assessors, Assessor’s Office, Mary Alley Building, 7 Widger Road. On the agenda: Review and approval of motor vehicle excise tax for 2022 commitment 4 & signing of the warrant; continued discussion of department staffing discussion of reclassification request for 12 Conant Road.
7:30 p.m., Planning Board. Attend virtually HERE. Public hearing on the Smart Growth Plan Approval 202-204 Tedesco Street Leggat McCall Properties; administrative review for 9 Roydon Road; project updates accessory dwelling unit.
Thursday, Aug. 11
1 p.m., Board of Health. Attend virtually HERE. On the agenda: Vote may be taken after review of open meeting law complaints filed by Allen Waller and Mark Pelletier on July 15.
7 p.m., Conservation Commission. Attend virtually HERE. On the agenda:
- Discussion: Greystone Beach Association, bench installation.
- Certificate of compliance requests: 32 Foster Street, pier repairs and 30 Pequot Road, pier, ramp and float
- Minor activity permits: 5 Beacon St., water service at shanties and 3 Mooring Road, tree removal.
- Minor modification: 50C Cloutman’s Lane, tree replacement, and 9 Roydon Road, relocate garage.
- Continued public hearings: 10 Harvard St., new pier, and 325 Ocean Avenue, renovations, landscaping and site work.
- Public hearings: Stramski Way, replace water service; 43 Rockaway Ave
- Enforcement orders: 3-5 Gilbert Heights, alteration to resource area without a permit per 310 CMR 10, and 32 Nonantum Road, alterations to resource area without permit per 310 per 10.
- Discussion: The Conservation Commission Administrator requests approval to pay $913 for annual membership due for the Massachusetts Association of Conservation Commissions.