Teens ages 16 and older as well as adults are invited to stop by the Career Center on Wednesday, July 27 from 1 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. in Abbot Public Library’s Meeting Room. A representative of MASSHIRE – North Shore Career Center will be on hand to discuss the different services they offer, which include:
- Career Coach Advising – An opportunity where residents can speak one-on-one with an Advising Coach about the possibility of any training opportunities offered at MHNSCC. Training opportunities such as Career Certifications, Industry-Specific Training (Healthcare, Manufacturing), or simply Career Pathways.
- Job Search Assistance – This is a unique chance to review the labor market in various industries and discuss salary expectations, résumé reviews, and connections with meaningful jobs and careers.
- Youth Career Center – Training Opportunities specifically for Youth, Career Pathways, and Summer Jobs.
- Veterans Service – Dedicated Veterans Employment Representative assisting our national heroes with employment, training, and many other veteran-specific resources.
- Business Engagements – Meet a Business Engagement Professional who will assist businesses with job openings or referrals to state resources.
- This is a drop-in program, so no registration is required. For more information on MASSHIRE, please visit their website at https://masshire-nscareers.org.